We have all heard the conversations about CBD oils, edibles, or raw forms taking the world by storm, and when it comes to the ready-made, this is no different. Life is busy, there is always something to do or someplace to be, and if you aren’t rushing home to make dinner after a long day at the office you’re taxing one of the kids to a sporting extra-curricular.
We need to stop and take a minute for ourselves, take a break from the madness of the 9-5 train, and just unwind. I have many friends who, waking up before the sun even knows it is time to rise, and commute on a 1-hour train ride every day just to go to work in the city, all to finish a hard day grafting and to do it all over again the next day. No thank you.
If unfortunately, you fall into this category then I have just the answer you have been looking for. If you want something non-chemical, all-natural that can take the edge off then try these out and take that weight off your shoulders for a while.
CBD products have been known to not only reduce stress and anxiety but to regulate the pulses sent to and from the neuro system which are responsible for our social mood and behaviors.
The thing is that coming home and once all the chores have been done and the family has been seen to, the last thing we want to do is to clean an area where we can sort our roll-ups or create an infused recipe, with the pre-packaged products on the market these headaches are easily eliminated.
There are many versions available and some are pricier than others, finding what works for you and your lifestyle is key, we want maximum results with minimum effort.
5 CBD products to simplify your life.
Many a budding chef has come up with and created food products infused with CBD and this is great, but not ideal if you’re someone like me who can’t bake, thus the option of items ‘ready to go’ is vital.
- Brownies or biscuits. If you have the time to experiment in the kitchen please do so, if you’re looking for a quick pit stop version then boxed edibles covered in chocolate and infused with CBD is going to be your new best friend. They taste and look delicious and who doesn’t love a brownie, am I right?
Get inspiration for when you do have a minute to spare and you’re feeling creative, click here https://www.pinterest.co.uk/discovercbdoil/cbd-recipes/ and who knows, you may just find a hidden talent you never knew you had. I’m sure your friends and family members would be happy to be your taste testers.
- Roll-ups. These are similar to the tobacco version of rolled paper with the herb inside, the only major factor separating the two is that CBD herb is non-toxic and has no negative side-effects. They come pre-rolled for convenience and you simply take one out of the tub when it’s been a tough day and you need to wind down.
- Tea. This is by far my favorite option, simple, easy, and there is no way to mess it up. Simply add your dose to the pot with hot water and let steep, put your feet up outside under the stars and sip your worries away.
- Gummies. They look as cute as they taste great, which might be why they are significantly popular and increasingly so, little bear-shaped jelly molds injected with CBD and ranging in all the colors of the rainbow. What’s not to love?
- Lollipops. Looking cute and feeling good never came so easy, people will be none the wiser and you get to look as if you simply felt like a childhood sugar fix. Multipacks to single pops are available in a variety of flavors.
See an idea of products being sold and browse what grabs your attention in this link, the options are as limited as your imagination and if a grandmothers recipe is your fancy, a few drops of CBD will add that little something extra.
Life is too short to be eating simple food when there are so many exciting options around.
Leave a Reply