So this morning I looked at my to do list and sighed. I have a bunch of reviews I need to flesh out, graphics for my new Virtual Book Tour company to make, and ad campaign to create and make banners for and well, I just have not been motivated. So what did I do? I wrote a poem, I took photos of the frost that formed, and when my blogger buddy, Amanda of Living, Learning and Loving Life asked if anyone had a button that said “I SUPPORT INDIE AUTHORS”. I did not hesitate, just said SURE! Went and stalked some stock images, found a couple I liked, downloaded them, made a cool word cloud and here is the final version! ENJOY!
Grab the BUTTON! Change the code so when it is clicked it goes to your site or wherever! Or leave it for mine, I do not mind, and do not need credit. If you want to give me credit or write and let me know you use it so I can follow you, GREAT! Whatever you choose, I made it to share!
<div align="center"><a href="http://cabingoddess.com/2012/09/how-do-you-procrastinate-i-support-indie-authors/" title="I SUPPORT INDIE AUTHORS!" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n511/aKMamma/isupportbykm-001.jpg" alt="I SUPPORT INDIE AUTHORS!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- support indie authors! win a Kindle! (aobibliosphere.blogspot.com)
- Guest Post With Author, Jonathan Winn (greatmindsthinkaloud.blogspot.com)
- National Fight Procrastination Day (livingordersablog.com)
- Indie authors, a challenge for you: prove my wife wrong. (masqueradecrew.blogspot.com)
- September Social Splash #indieexchange (kptoz.blogspot.com)