Zombies, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways . . .
By Shannon Mayer author of Sundered, a Zombie-ish Series
- BEST video games ever are all about the zombies. Now I’m not going to list them but I will give you a link if you want to go and scan through a bunch, I mean like PAGES. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_zombie_video_games On a more personal note, my favorites are Resident Evil 4 and *drumroll* . Plants Vs Zombies ;p
- Your grossness comes in a plenitude of varieties which for any good zombie-ite is necessary—rotting skin, slimy fingers, puking blood, sagging flesh, eating brains, slurping intestines, heads twisted the wrong way, limbs twisted the wrong way, eyeballs hanging out, eyeballs missing, flapping tongues (eek that’s one that always gives me the shivers), and last but not least nasty breath. Okay, maybe that last one is a guess, but you have to admit it’s highly likely.
- Zombie speeds can vary greatly and that makes them freaky. One minute they’re shambling along and you can easily outrun them, the next they’re faster than the fat kid diving after the bowl of candy. I personally love a fast zombie, far scarier, far more likely to eat those horrid neighbours that play loud music all night and shoot fireworks at your animals. Not that I have any personal experience with this. I’m just saying.
- It doesn’t matter how many zombie movies are done, they just don’t lose their appeal. I mean, even if the movie is HORRIBLY done (now admit it, there are a few of those) we still watch it. So while we might jeer and throw popcorn, we can’t stay away. Must. Watch.Zombies.
And if that was not just the coolest post ever, Shannon shares her mothers recipe! Can you say NOM!??
- Zombies Vs. Cannibals (weeklyworldnews.com)
- ‘SUNDERED’ A Zombie-ish Apocalypse: Book 1 (cabingoddess.com)
- Shut Up! Cartoons brings us more Zombies vs. Ninjas (zedwordblog.com)
- Sundered (Review) (zedwordblog.com)
- Zombies Rising Everywhere! (outsideperception.wordpress.com)