To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
I am miserably sick, the ManBeast gave me a Man-Cold and his soup didn’t work. He did however buy me fresh bagets and my favorite WonTon soup and spoon fed me! Oh and Lemonade so I will forgive him the 104 temperature and the fact I can barely see straight. It has effected my eye disorder so I am currently reading and typing on a 175% zoomed screen. Oh and enjoying the features of my
highly annoying lovely and helpful text to voice
by William Knight
Almost finished with this and getting ready to bust out a lovely interview on coming on Sunday. Not a Zombie book, but yet… Genetically Modified Walking Dead.. more of an ooops! With a Body Farm! Wohooo!
FINISHED READING SINCE MY LAST WWW
I read this twice. It was an outstanding read and I am so thrilled to part of the SSP family in order to get exposed to this caliber of writing. My in-depth review can be seen HERE
Picked it up on a whim as one of the books being promoted during a WWEB event this month. VERY fun, read my review & a recipe HERE
HOPING TO READ
by Michael West
I already gave you a tempting trailer for this glorious book! I have been so wanting to dive right in if I wasn’t doing the other blog tour! BUT I am! And so this little gem is going to have to wait till I am finished. But come next week I hope to have it read! ANOTHER great jewel by those AbFab people over at Seventh Star Press!
A little Poseidon’s Children Teaser! ENJOY! All Hail Tentacle Love!
- “Body Farm” In Texas Studies Human Decomposition, Is Pretty Metal (buzzfeed.com)
- Fight Zombies In a Mall! (ghosthuntingtheories.com)
- Waiting on Wednesday (41) (emiliebookworld.com)
- Vultures’ human feast throws out forensic investigations. (shaunsmillie.com)
- WWW Wednesday (momzunas.blogspot.com)