Today is a snow day here at the cabin! I love sitting and looking out the window seeing it fall! Thankfully I have big strong ManBeast who will shovel when he gets home because MY idea of clearing snow and as you will see.. the answer is a lot more fun than playing with a shovel. Frankly shovels have their place in my world but usually they involve me braining the zombie coming towards me, then swinging the sharpened handing around and pegging him through the eye socket. (or her if one of the zombie strippers have gotten greedy for the blood soaked singles and tries to over run the compound again)
OK so supposedly we only had 7.4″ as of this morning, however yesterday morning we had cleared off our car, not Weezley the truck, but my Subaru… But Weezley the truck is buried! My wind chimes at least look pretty, and it is beautiful outside, and WARM! 25F and warm enough to go outside and dive head first into the snow drift with my spoon!
LIARS! HAH you can see how much from the car! It is the heaviest we have seen, obviously not as bad as they got down south this year! Let’s face it this car is a real snow mobile darlings! It was cleared 36 hours ago, now the poor thing is .. looking a bit like a cake! Yuuummmmy cake.. (grabbing the ingredients for a Willow Cake!) Yes please! This is a great excuse to bake, and I think I will make a quick pot of American Goulash.. you know a little moose meat… YUMMEH!
The snow is still falling… it is two hours later, I have dealt with two movie projects, zombie book tours, eBook reading and making my Goulash and now maybe.. just maybe.. I will try to make it to the outhouse without getting lost!!
OH man more snow is going to fall but this is a much better storm to have happen then the Wrath of Cold we had in January!
- Giving + Receiving (dianaliangphotography.com)
- Go easy on the shovelling, health officials say (cbc.ca)
- Ice Age’s greatest challenges: the Wicked Winter Witch (#wwreadathon) (cabingoddess.com)
- forget zombies…ice age’s greatest challenge: the wicked winter witch (a short story) (alaskanmamma.com)
- Snow. (sssstrands.wordpress.com)
- Skiing Brevent, and an awkward exhaust pipe (seclectic.wordpress.com)
- Snow day! (saelovechurch.wordpress.com)
- Review: Days with the Undead: Book One (alaskanmamma.com)
- My Love And A Shovel (maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com)